We Want Developers!
We are looking for Senior & Intermediate individuals with variations of the skills outlined below.
Submit your resume here, or via privid.co
Are you interested in privacy, electronicID? Do you think that there is a better way for information to be stored? If so, we want to speak with you.
We are based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and Prague, Czech Republic (official opening after this lock down is over). We are looking for developers that can work on a variety of platforms.
– Java, Swift, Python, Perl etc– using version control system– good sense for UI/UX– using good programming patterns and practices– working in an Agile team
- the ability to integrate new knowledge quickly
- the ability to learn quickly and to manage multiple streams of work and knowledge acquisition
If you have experience with any of these technologies, in any combination:– Blockchain development
– Security– Hyperledger– Zero-Knowledge Protocol (ZKP)
– Identity Access Management (IAM)– using good programming patterns and practices– working in an Agile team
**** We believe that great developers don't always have a traditional education. We want the best, and we will look at developers that have taken a non-traditional route. In other words, we want skills and knowledge, not necessarily degrees.
**** We accept resume submissions in all formats. Please submit here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. BioLock Authentication Systems, Inc. has an Employment Equity Policy and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, on either your application form, covering letter or resume.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!